Irina is a part-time waitress in a small Bulgarian town. On the very same day when she is fired, her husband gets into a serious accident. Irina’s family is trapped in poverty. To make ends meet, she becomes a surrogate mother. Fights, despair and the seed of life growing in her belly bring on another wave to this rough and wrecked life. Slowly, Irina discovers what it means to love and to forgive.
- Warsaw International Film Festival 2018- Special Jury Award – Martina Apostolova, Ecumenical Jury Award
- Golden Rose Bulgarian Feature Film Festival 2018 – Best First Feature, Best Actress (Martina Apostolova), Award of the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers
- Cottbus Film Festival of Young East European Cinema 2018 – Best Debut Film, Award for Outstanding Actress (Martina Apostolova)
- Tirana International Film Festival – Best Feature Film – Golden Owl Award
- Skip City International D-Cinema Festival 2019 – Japan: Best Directing
- South East European Film Festival Los Angeles 2019: Grand Jury Prize, Audience Award